The luxury self contained chalet has the following features:-
Elevated on solid rustic poles to make the most of the magnificent views.
Clad in Western Red Cedar and fully insulated with double glazed windows throughout.
Five star energy efficiency rating in accordance with the Building Code of Australia.
No need to go anywhere if you don’t want to. This very spacious chalet really does have everything including…
- Sleeps two in King Size comfort.
- Sky windows overhead with solar powered remote controlled blinds.
- Quality linen, towels & fluffy bath robes provided.
- Complimentary slippers.
- Alarm clock with iPod dock & CD player.
- Electric blanket.
- Panoramic view from bed through double glazed windows overlooking the forest and valley below.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- Cosy log fire for the winter months.
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen including oven, cooktop, microwave,fridge and dishwasher.
- Quality appliances incl. Expresso Coffee Machine.
- Tea/coffee assortment – milk provided.
- Washing machine, dryer, iron & ironing board.
- 42″ LCD TV with digital reception.
- DVD/CD player with iPod dock.
- Touch screen remote control operates everything.
- Selection of CD’s DVD’s games & books.
- Complimentary wireless broadband internet access.
- In-house complimentary telephone (local calls only).
- Telstra mobile phone coverage (this may vary depending on the weather and Telstra).
- Piped music to deck and bathroom.
- Jarrah floor throughout.
- Quality BBQ on deck with comfy outdoor setting.
- Carport with covered walkway to chalet.
- Candle-lit double spa with spectacular view & piped music.
- Underfloor heating (for those cold winter nights).
- Heated towel rail and mirror demister.
- Double shower with soft rain head.
- Separate toilet.
- Hand made guest amenities.